ADVERTISEMENT

Glen Allen 28 Freeman 7 Half

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Glen Allen with the unlucky draw to C6 this year. Would be my 5C front runner if they were in Class 5. Speed everywhere. Freeman dealing with a lot of injuries.

Injuries matter, but man Freeman might be frauds.
Glen Allen is legit. Freeman’s best offensive player is done for the year and their offense revolved around him.

I’m telling people, if Herm can sneak in, I think it’s their region to lose. Herm will be 6-4 more than likely. If they beat Glen Allen, watch out.

Varina at Glen Allen next week is very intriguing now also. Varina can't come in sleeping.
The JV and Varsity game are going to be 🔥. GA’s JV team has been blowing everyone out and Varina’s JV could beat most varsity teams. Varina’s JV is just as good as those Highland Springs JV teams from a 5-6 years back. GA’s JV team beat Varina last year.

As far as the varsity game goes, Glen Allen’s front 7 is nasty with a lot of size and speed. I was mostly shocked by their skill guys. Their RB #5 and the WR #7 can go. After seeing what Dale did to Dinwiddie tonight, that loss doesn’t look as bad as I thought. Varina will still be my pick.

I ne
The JV and Varsity game are going to be 🔥. GA’s JV team has been blowing everyone out and Varina’s JV could beat most varsity teams. Varina’s JV is just as good as those Highland Springs JV teams from a 5-6 years back. GA’s JV team beat Varina last year.

As far as the varsity game goes, Glen Allen’s front 7 is nasty with a lot of size and speed. I was mostly shocked by their skill guys. Their RB #5 and the WR #7 can go. After seeing what Dale did to Dinwiddie tonight, that loss doesn’t look as bad as I thought. Varina will still be my pick.
I need Varina to score over 28. I know GA is tough but this a great opportunity for them to flex their muscle and they show they are real.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT