ADVERTISEMENT

Gretna 44 Chatham 7 final

hawknation92

VaPreps Varsity
Dec 16, 2005
Gretna defeated all three county teams and if not for late score by Chatham would have held all three scoreless. This game was over in first half.

Reactions: lyhsports
Gretna defeated all three county teams and if not for late score by Chatham would have held all three scoreless. This game was over in first half.
Watching the news last night looked like the chatham coach was mad in the hand shake line.Just my observation..........

Watching the news last night looked like the chatham coach was mad in the hand shake line.Just my observation..........
Don't know why but with 27 sec. left Gretna got ball back on downs. Instead of taking knee they tried toss sweep that was fumbled and Chatham picked up and walked in for only score as time was about to expire. If they took knee Chatham would have been scoreless.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Don't know why but with 27 sec. left Gretna got ball back on downs. Instead of taking knee they tried toss sweep that was fumbled and Chatham picked up and walked in for only score as time was about to expire. If they took knee Chatham would have been scoreless.
i can understand a player whom has been sitting on the bench all game or all season wanting to make a big play however I'm not sure that was the class thing to do.Especially if the coach called the play.Usually comes back to bite you in the ass next season.You know the old saying "What goes around comes around"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT