ADVERTISEMENT

Herm vs Godwin

IF Herm plays the way they played on Friday, they’ll be coming out of 5C this year.

IF Herm plays the way they played on Friday, they’ll be coming out of 5C this year.
I’m sorry, but Mills Godwin is not exactly the standard to go by. Hermitage still has not played and beat a good team yet. They have a four week span starting with Freeman next week,and they are Currently the number eight seed. Oh, and they still have to play Varina and Highland Springs,so they may not even make the playoffs. Plus,I think it’s also a huge mistake to forget about those teams to the west. I’m anxious to see what Patrick Henry-Roanoke looks like when they are fully healthy. They played against Salem Friday night without the starting quarterback and they’re starting running back.

Last edited:
@HooSprings I agree but Freeman has to beat Herm first. They’ve been better than Herm the past 2 years and blown the game late both times. Godwin was a disappointment. They probably won’t be a factor but it’s good to see Earl Kinney getting that program on track.

Reactions: anh5
@HooSprings I agree but Freeman has to beat Herm first. They’ve been better than Herm the past 2 years and blown the game late both times. Godwin was a disappointment. They probably won’t be a factor but it’s good to see Earl Kinney getting that program on track.
Even if Hermitage Beats Freeman, they still have to play Glen Allen,Varina,and Highland Springs, so they are in serious danger of not even making the playoffs. They have to go 2-2 or they are not going to make it. The schedule is not strong enough otherwise.

In my opinion, Godwin had no business winning last week. They are not a factor. Too slow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT