ADVERTISEMENT

hey mmqp, tough road for your Fighting Blues...

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
PM is the 2nd ranked team (10-0) but ended up the 6th seed and would have to definitely earn it.

I was just looking over the possible schedule (and road to Salem) and, man, y'all would have a heck of a fight all the way there. Possible road for PM if they can keep winning -

1) home vs. Northumberland (5-5),
2) away in Montross vs. W&L (8-2)
3) away to #1 (and predicted to win it all by many folks) Altavista (10-0) or home vs. Central (7-3)
4) away, get past that and most likely to the West top seed remaining (Honaker, Haysi, or Galax, etc.)
5) away, State Championship in Salem

Tough road my man. Good luck.

Survive and advance. Survive and advance....

Hey man, yep its gonna be a tough road for sure!

But, to be the best you gotta beat the best.

W&L, Altavista, Honaker, then Essex...if PM could overcome THAT then that title would indeed be well earned. But one game at a time, one game at a time, and right now only Northumberland is on their minds. For the first time in many, many years the Blues have the type of coaching needed to overcome such obstacles. I think they look forward to the challenges that lay ahead. Hopefully the new weapons the Blues have to work with this year shine.

Good luck to your Trojans, hope to see you guys in Salem in five weeks!

Better watch Charles City or u have plenty of time to get that big Buck with your bow bowhunter.

keep a watchful eye...

Next week could get pretty messy and I think that would favor Parry McCluer for sure and several other strong rushing teams.

Hey Bowhunter,

Are you a W&L fan by chance?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT