ADVERTISEMENT

In Alabama a 2-0 game

Hampton Roads 6

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Feb 22, 2003
There was a game last week in which final score was 2-0, with winning team scoring 15 seconds into game for only points. I read newspaper article and never did determine why such a low score. The 2 teams had played earlier with a 40-36 final score. It sounded like 2 very bad offensive teams.

Re: HR6

No that's not same article, but it breaks it down better than one I read.

I always say if you keep it a one possession game, you have a chance to win. Those 2 teams did just that.

But wouldn't a game like that have you (HR) pulling your hair out? I can't imagine the fans leaving that night feeling that they got their money's worth.

That's a very unusual game. I'd rather watch one like that, than a 40-38 barn burner.

The Rustburg-Jefferson Forest game Monday night was a barn burner also. I think J/F scored one point in the first quarter and twenty nine for the game and there was no stall tactics involved. Just some real ugly basketball.

Ugly basketball is played a lot these days. Hopefully come tournament time, it will get better.

Doesn't surprise me....lived in Alabama for a while, the place sucks and I doubt they even know what basketball is about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT