ADVERTISEMENT

Interested in a 2023 Football Pool?

Would you like to participate in a 2023 football pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

falcettik

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 3, 2004
I have posted a Pick'em (with a spread) of mostly 6C & 6D with other games of interest for the past several seasons. Participation has fallen off a bit recently but if enough people are interested I can post one each week again this season. First one would come out for games on 25 August.

Reactions: Red Neck
I have posted a Pick'em (with a spread) of mostly 6C & 6D with other games of interest for the past several seasons. Participation has fallen off a bit recently but if enough people are interested I can post one each week again this season. First one would come out for games on 25 August.
I would be more than 6CN6D to join it

I would be more than 6CN6D to join it
I do add a game or two of major interest from other D6 regions or even D5 in most weeks, but I just don't know a whole lot about the teams outside 6C & 6D to allow me to determine the spread at least somewhat accurately. It also takes at least a bit of time to calculate those spreads.

I do add a game or two of major interest from other D6 regions or even D5 in most weeks, but I just don't know a whole lot about the teams outside 6C & 6D to allow me to determine the spread at least somewhat accurately. It also takes at least a bit of time to calculate those spreads.
And all the respect, there shouldn’t be a point spread in high school football anyway. Good luck!

I'll participate in the pool, though I'm no longer as familiar as I once was. Thanks for doing this, again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT