ADVERTISEMENT

Lancaster vs Brunswick tonight

I think Brunswick takes this one. They have the athletes to compete with anyone and they’ve been having stellar play from Senior Guard Jashaun Jones and 6’4 Senior Center Jamari Anderson. If Brunswick advances, I like their chances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20Bronco06
I think Brunswick takes this one. They have the athletes to compete with anyone and they’ve been having stellar play from Senior Guard Jashaun Jones and 6,4 Senior Center Jamari Anderson. If Brunswick advances, I like their chances.
I picked Brunswick to win it all at the beginning of the year so ima stick with my pick.But Carver is toughhhhhhh to be a team with like seven players.Just gonna say Region B bringing the home the chip just to be safe lol

I picked Brunswick to win it all at the beginning of the year so ima stick with my pick.But Carver is toughhhhhhh to be a team with like seven players.Just gonna say Region B bringing the home the chip just to be safe lol
Carver is legit, having a 7 man roster and being able to stay out of foul trouble is impressive. I like Region B also, I was looking forward to a Franklin vs Brunswick rematch.

Obviously I'll pick my boys from Lawrenceville lol, but nah seriously it will be a very good game and we know Lancaster is a very good team and this game can go either way.

As far as Carver, that team is legit. Very long and athletic. Whoever goes up against them will have their hands full.

Lancaster may very well beat Brunswick, but the Tri Rivers District and Region B had some great competition this year. If Franklin hadn’t ran into Carver in the Semi’s I believe they would still be playing. However, judging from what I’ve seen, Brunswick is a tough out. Even for Lancaster, defending state champs, with the defending state POY.

Reactions: easymoney81
Carver beat them both times. It was really close the second time tho. Middlesex has gotten a lot better as the season played out.

Lancaster may very well beat Brunswick, but the Tri Rivers District and Region B had some great competition this year. If Franklin hadn’t ran into Carver in the Semi’s I believe they would still be playing. However, judging from what I’ve seen, Brunswick is a tough out. Even for Lancaster, defending state champs, with the defending state POY.
Honestly it didn’t look tough. Troy Henderson didn’t really go off and they won comfortably. We’ve always had great players that play together. No one sees it tho but it’s ok. That’s motivation for the boys. They love it!!!

Last edited:
Honestly it didn’t look tough. Troy Henderson didn’t really go off and the won comfortably. We’ve always had great players that play together. No one sees it tho but it’s ok. That’s motivation for the boys. They love it!!!
Congratulations to Lancaster. Yall have a good team and played damn good. For what's it worth though, Brunswick best player Jayshaun Jones didn’t play tonight due to illness.

Congratulations to Lancaster. Yall have a good team and played damn good. For what's it worth though, Brunswick best player Jayshaun Jones didn’t play tonight due to illness.
#14 J.Richardson look really good out there he look like he was the best player

#14 is J.Pearson. Yeah he's good also. Made 2nd team Region B team. Jones was 1st team Region B. Was just saying he didn't play last night and it probably wouldn't have made a difference. Again congrats to Lancaster. They are the better team no doubt. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
Brunswick is not a one-man team. They had a size advantage over Lancaster.

"They have the athletes to compete with anyone and they’ve been having stellar play from Senior Guard Jashaun Jones and 6’4 Senior Center Jamari Anderson."

So, what happen???? everyone was picking Brunswick and Carver Academy

Don't sleep on Lancaster!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bigneal1985
Brunswick is not a one-man team. They had a size advantage over Lancaster.

"They have the athletes to compete with anyone and they’ve been having stellar play from Senior Guard Jashaun Jones and 6’4 Senior Center Jamari Anderson."

So, what happen???? everyone was picking Brunswick and Carver Academy

Don't sleep on Lancaster!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think anyone is trying to take away from Lancaster’s win. Every team has to deal with injuries/illnesses throughout the course of the year. Lancaster would’ve won the game regardless the way they played. I think it was just being noted that Brunswick is better than a 28 point loss. Losing a 1st Team All Region player and a 2nd Team All State Football Player is a big blow when you have the best team you’ve played all season in front of you.

Brunswick was a tough out. Don't sleep on Lancaster and region A

I met coach Walker and had a chance to speak with him, Great coach and a better person. It was tough for Brunswick not to be at full strength for the game against Lancaster, would the outcome have been different? Who knows but more importantly both teams played hard. Respect to both coaches you guys have done a great job with your teams

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT