ADVERTISEMENT

LOCAL FREDBG AREA GAME OF THE WEEK STARTS AUG. 29

skynard1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 12, 2009
Good news from Mike Nevell and the newly started CENTRAL VIRGINIA T.V. NETWORK! The area game of the week is planned to began Friday august 29. A meeting will be held next week to decide the schedule for the season. Plans for a pre game show and student athlete of the week are in the works! It will be shown on Comcast channel 2 and on Verizon and cox cable channels to be announced! Guest color man will be former redskin Mike Nelms and yours truly on stand by! Congratulations to Mike Nevell on landing such a first class show with replay sideline cameras and a production truck. a person that has worked so hard to promote the area athletes sure deserves a first class gig like this! When the schedule is released i will post it!
This post was edited on 8/4 8:11 PM by skynard1

I think I asked you this already? Will these broadcast be streamed on line? I can't remember what you said.

that's a question we will have to ask the cvtv people next week. possible we can run it on ppl sportsnet
the site we used last year but its cvtv and comcast feed and they will have to give permission to do so. find out the answer next week and let you know!

Scrimmage. broadcasts are very highly unlikely. Why? No profit.

This post was edited on 8/11 9:27 AM by shauntclair

Can't go by anything from last year where everything was later than promised. Way later.

I really hope everything works out. Newell is great and does a wonderful job but I'm sure he already knows that moving forward means removing the anchor. Despite it's usefulness on specific occasions, it does not help you get to the finish line.

still in the process of putting the schedule together. hope to have it by Friday. nothing like last year this is a first class operation. stand by!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT