ADVERTISEMENT

Maroons!

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
GW beats a good Essex team to make another trip to Richmond. Now if our Girls can complete the grind we'll send 2 teams.

You're alive bud!! Wondered where you've been. I just thought maybe you weren't a big basketball fan. Congrats to GW!!

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
You're alive bud!! Wondered where you've been. I just thought maybe you weren't a big basketball fan. Congrats to GW!!
Haha I'm still around and I'm a huge BB fan just haven't been able to make it to many games this year. I'm gonna try and make it to Richmond next week to support the kids.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Hey looks like GW fans will have double the reason to go to Richmond! Will make trip even more fun and worth it.

Congrats to GW!
Yes we will benny to long for the ladies 28 yesrs. But now they are back and I think they can pull it off. The boys are back for the 1st time since 08.

Welcome back Blaster! Best of luck to GW's boys and girls basketball teams in the State
Tournament. Their success is a lot to be proud of; I am sure they will represent SWVA
well in Richmond.

I know Altavista has had both boys and girls in the state finals on the same day. In fact, I think they won both titles on at least one occasion. Has any other school ever had both there in the same day? It really is quite an accomplishment.

Am I correct that the girls might have the better shot to win?

I know Altavista has had both boys and girls in the state finals on the same day. In fact, I think they won both titles on at least one occasion. Has any other school ever had both there in the same day? It really is quite an accomplishment.

2011 Radford actually won both boys and girls, I think Maryah Sydnor? not sure on name exactly, for the girls scored over 100 pts total in the qtr, semi and final games. I think she actually outscored the other team in the final. Boys over JR and girls over PH Glade spring if memory serves me correctly.

Last year in 4A Monacan won both boys and girls state titles. The girls dominated and are expected to repeat this weekend while the boys pulled some huge upsets last year on their way to the crown.

Reactions: AntGZee
Last year in 4A Monacan won both boys and girls state titles. The girls dominated and are expected to repeat this weekend while the boys pulled some huge upsets last year on their way to the crown.
They have #1 girls player in the country. Heading to none other than Connecticut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT