ADVERTISEMENT

More Changes at Bishop Sullivan.................

bscatholicfootball

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2012
Looks like the AD/ Administration at Bishop Sullivan has started to make their moves within the football program. It appears that over the Holidays all football coaches received letters from the AD stating that the football program is moving in a different direction and they have been told that their services are no longer needed for the 2016 - 2017 season. Even the Head Coach will not remain as the Head Coach.......So based on the AD speaking with prospective and current students and parents it appears that most of you were right (we thought maybe a Coach from Northern Virginia would take the job) that per these discussions with the AD he has been stating that Chris Scott will be taking over as the New Head Coach at Bishop Sullivan. But I have been unable to confirm this with the AD or Chris for now. Now the question remains where are they going to get the $216K it is going to take pay for the education for these rumored young men that are coming over from Ocean Lakes to Bishop Sullivan? Hope it doesn't come out of the General Scholarship Fund and some alumni or interested separate party is paying for them.

Been saying it all along that the move was coming. With all the TCIS schools dropping them from the football schedule, I hope they can find games to replace them. I guess it is a good move for Coach Scott. He can do what he has been doing for years and get away with it now. Will be curious to see how many of his OL players he will bring with him to Bishop Sullivan and how much tuition they will be required to pay versus how much tuition regular students pay. VISAA and Dick Kemper the Scott circus is now your headache.

Looks like Bishop Sullivan picked up a bunch of Northern VA schools as part of that new Catholic League they are supposedly forming, the teams will be Bishop Ireton, Bishop O'Connell, Benedictine, St. John Paul the Great and Paul IV (So 5 Conference Teams) and they should be playing Collegiate and Trinity Episcopal. So that is seven teams and not sure if Norfolk Academy, Atlantic Shores or NSA will be playing BS but that would give them at least 10 games. Also this won't be my headache as this was my last year at this school and wouldn't want to be part of this mess. The last two AD's have been painful for the coaches and the players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT