ADVERTISEMENT

North Cross 34 Hargrave Military 6

Another great season for the Raiders at 7-3. Coach A in the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years. Playing up as a D3 team with his usual thin D4 sized roster, losing two starting running backs, a stud receiver, and his stud defender for large parts of the season, and only losing to three really good Division 2 teams (almost beating STAB). Actually won out after losing his starting quarterback and replacing him with a safety that had never played the position before. Can you imagine having tryouts for quarterback two thirds the way through the season? This may be his best coaching job yet. I know COY always goes to the coach that wins the state championship but let me lobby now for Coach Alexander. Too young to be known as a "legend" like others, but on his way. Congratulations.

I was with some friends not familiar with NC program at the game last night and they asked me what kind of middle school, JV program NC had ..I had to laugh initially ....
'None " I said ,They kind looked at me like , "What ?"
I said , " You're looking at it ."
Majority of kids at NC never played organized ball until they step on field their freshmen year [ a few 8th grade ]
The talented staff That NC has is incredibile. Year in ,year out ,they coach these young men up to be competitive and get the job done .
I'll lobby for Coach A as well . Great job entire North Cross Staff .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT