ADVERTISEMENT

Phoebus Phantoms vs Heritage Pioneers

Heritage had 2 major opportunities early and blew it. They were in the red zone and went for it on 4th down and missed. They then had a short field and came up empty. They just gained 1 yard in 3 plays. Phoebus ball 1:29 at their own 12.

Reactions: lyhsports
With :01 left in the 1st qtr Jordan Bass just burned 2 dedenders 75 yards and pay dirt Phoebus 14 Heritage 0. By the way. Phoebus has two quarterbacks.

If Heritage continues to double team Jordan Bass for the remainder of the game they are making a tremendous mistake.

Fumble! Heritage QB nearly sacked for 15 yards, but he fumbled a forward pass sort of thing. 2nd qtr. 4th & 19. Punting.

Taylor 6 yard td run 10:09 2nd qtr. Heritage is in a tremendous amount of trouble. They are moving backwards in all phases of the game. They cannot keep up with the speed of Phoebus. 21-0.

At this point it will take the biggest miracle in Virginia High School football history for the Pioneers to comeback and defeat Phoebus for a 2nd time in a row. If someone knows the last team to defeat Phoebus two times in row please let me know. I think it is the Hampton Crabbers, but when? 9:12 2nd qtr. Heritage 3rd & 8 on their 28.

Timeout. Phoebus 3rd & 4 at the Heritage 49. 6:23 before half. Phantom ball in the 3rd qtr. Heritage cannot give up anymore touchdowns and hope to win.

Touchdown Phoebus! Rodgers! 16 yards! 5:00 before the half. Heritage must wake up. They are putting up no defense. 27-0.

Fumble! Recovered by Rodgers of Phoebus. 1st down at the Heritage 22. Stone Bridge can tell Heritage what is happening to them. Touchdown! Taylor 22 yards. The Pioneers have resorted to grabbing and arm tackling. The 2022 Phoebus Phantoms are in an entirely different league from the 2022 Heritage Pioneers. 34-0. 4:37. 2nd qtr.

Heritage finally gained positive yards. They gained about 14 yards on 2 run plays. At the Phoebus 47. 3:17.

Blocking in the back Heritage. A huge run is coming back. The QB broke around left side because of the penalty. Back to their own 46

3rd and 19 at their own 44 Michael McMullin for Phoebus jumped offside 3rd and 14. Nothing doing for Heritage. 4th and 14. 1:33. Injury timeout.

Still in timeout. Phoebus called after the injury timeout. Phoebus is about to receive a punt. They are trying to score before the half. 1:33 before the half. Pray for the Phantom that was injured.

Halftime - Phoebus 34 Heritage 0. The blowout predictions are already true. Phoebus ball at the start of the 3rd. I think the Brentsville District Tigers played a better & tougher brand of football last week. Just from what I have seen so far. Little has gone right for the Pioneers and when it has they have not benefited from the gifts. If a running clock is not part of the plan Phoebus could put up 50-60 points at this pace. Heritage will need to do more than regroup; they need a brand new plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT