ADVERTISEMENT

PM boys and girls

Did they look good. I heard Cartalaro plays alot of man defense. From watching them some last year I think they might struggle with that.

Good Luck to the PM Boys they have a great coach !!! Miss him everyday . That man knows what he doing give him time he's been running man to man for 30 years trust me it works .He has 4 rings to show for it .

Last edited:
Good Luck to the PM Boys they have a great coach !!! Miss him everyday . That man knows what he doing give him time he's been running man to man for 30 years trust me it works .He has 4 rings to show for it .
The kids are learning the man to man and it takes time to learn. But Mike teaches it the right way .He uses every chance he gets to teach. I like him and so do the kids. We have 3 to 4 players on the football team and will be better when they get back.

Reactions: HokieTDTech
Heard last night at the football game that 1 of the Ballisteri kids got kicked off the team for his attitude. Not surprised, he was awful last year on the JV squad. Heard they were gonna try to move to Lexington so they can play at Rockbridge.

Heard last night at the football game that 1 of the Ballisteri kids got kicked off the team for his attitude. Not surprised, he was awful last year on the JV squad. Heard they were gonna try to move to Lexington so they can play at Rockbridge.
False...they are playing JV at PM...

I played on one of those teams with Coach C he know what he is doing and i Miss him to

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT