ADVERTISEMENT

PM girls

Looks like your wrong old ball coach
I just saw pm lost to Stuarts draft tonight . Stuarts Draft is not a state contender.

Last year FORT Chis beat PM pretty good . I think Fort looks to be the team to beat . GW may give us a fit but I think Fort comes out on top . Looks like PM Is still to young.

PM girls? Draft is undefeated and have a player of the year caliber player.PM made it to the final four starting four freshmen last season. I really front think Chiswell beat PM last season and definitely won't happen this season.

Beat them by 20. Fort usually has trouble with strong teams that beat our girls around some. But teams that try to man up us usually fail. Pm plays an up tempo game that plays into forts hands. Who knows its a long season the match up may never Happen. Pm is for sure one of the better teams in the state.
Should be an Interesting year.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
I think your correct. I know they had many freshman that played last year. They have an impressive point and a couple other young stand outs. Fort is senior loaded. This is our last shot for a few years.

GW is forts bigger concern this year. Very big and strong. They slow us down and it's frustrating. Those games will be great match ups. There's a handful of teams in the mix. The East has talent to.

74-59...yes PM is starting all sophomores if I'm not mistaken and I could be. No seniors on the team. Fort Chiswell will definitely be a contender
PM actually start a senior a junior and three sophmores. However they do play a many as 7 sophmores on a regular basis.

That's the word around here at fort
Honestly in girls basketball it couldn't come at a worse time. Fort and GW will be in full rebuild mode after this year. This will be both of our best shots for a few years. We hope to make the best of it this year. After reading on another post it certainly sounds like the east is also reloaded and ready to go.

FC is definitely moving up, not sure about GW. They don't count very well in wytheville. FC will run your tongue out, what gets them is the lack of a true big post player. Jones is back from a knee injury that kept her out all of last season. All 5 girls on the floor at any time can drain the 3 ball. I hope they stay healthy this year. I would enjoy another trip to Richmond.

Reactions: chiswinstate
FC is definitely moving up, not sure about GW. They don't count very well in wytheville. FC will run your tongue out, what gets them is the lack of a true big post player. Jones is back from a knee injury that kept her out all of last season. All 5 girls on the floor at any time can drain the 3 ball. I hope they stay healthy this year. I would enjoy another trip to Richmond.

Absolutely spot on . Teams that try to run us are our best friend. IMO jones has fixed the big man problem. I believe there's a real shot this year to go even further.

We can't have foul ups like honaker down the stretch. That was just a bad game

Chiswell you seem pretty confident this year.
Your speed is good but our girls are pretty strong . I guess we will see how things will look soon. Good luck to you.
As far as the thread title goes there are lots of eyes focused on the PM Girls . The future looks good.

I had not heard about GW moving up. I know Fort is for sure though. That middle school was packed to the gills a few years back so it makes sense.

Chiswell you seem pretty confident this year.
Your speed is good but our girls are pretty strong . I guess we will see how things will look soon. Good luck to you.
As far as the thread title goes there are lots of eyes focused on the PM Girls . The future looks good.
I've always said. Big and strong can't run long, quick and skinny, can out run many.

Reactions: GW69
I've always said. Big and strong can't run long, quick and skinny, can out run many.

Should be great match ups I do believe the west and maybe the state as well will come down to fort and GW. That's something we will both agree on i bet .

Reactions: FORT89
I think fort could of won it last year if she would of been able to play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT