ADVERTISEMENT

Private School Players of the Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgarlick

Writer Virginiapreps.Rivals.Com
Staff
Jul 4, 2006
Bishop Sullivan receiver George Wahee was selected Virginiapreps Private Schools Offensive Player of the Week after scoring four offensive touchdowns and five total touchdowns to lead Bishop Sullivan to a win over Atlantic Shores. He finished with 7 receptions and 183 receiving yards. Wahee returned the opening kickoff 80 yards for a score and he added three touchdown receptions covering 61, 35, and 46 yards.

Woodberry Forest OLB Wylie Mendicino was selected Virginiapreps Private Schools Defensive Player of the Week after helping hold St Christophers to 38 yards in the first half and just 16 yards on 18 carries. Mendicino finished with seven tackles, four sacks, a forced fumble, and four hurries.

1612602.jpg

This post was edited on 10/31 11:46 AM by wgarlick

Fernando Lewis Offense Christchurch School

Fernando Lewis had 3 rushing TDs, and I am not sure the exact amount (has not been posted on MaxPreps yet) but roughly 250 yards rushing against Hargrave Military Academy on Friday night. If I could nominate that O-line I would as well, every big game CCS has won this year is a result of Coach Ed Homer's work with them.

Collegiate senior Evan Dean

Collegiate senior Evan Dean ran for 193 yards on 38 carries and he crossed the goal line for three rushing touchdowns as Collegiate took a big step towards a D1 playoff spot by defeating Norfolk Academy 35-14.

Bishop Sullivan receiver George Wahee

Bishop Sullivan receiver George Wahee scored four offensive touchdowns and five total touchdowns to lead Bishop Sullivan to a win over Atlantic Shores. He finished with 7 receptions and 183 receiving yards. Wahee returned the opening kickoff 80 yards for a score and he added three touchdown receptions covering 61, 35, and 46 yards.

This post was edited on 10/31 8:10 AM by wgarlick

Flint Hill Running Back Cameron Vaughn

Flint Hill Sr. running back Cameron Vaughn rushed for 141 yards and 3 TDs, in I half of play, in a lopsided victory over Maret.

Woodberry Forest quarterback Christian Zaytoun

Quarterback Christian Zaytoun was near flawless completing 11 of 12 passes for 114 yards and two touchdown passes to help Woodberry Forest defeat St Christophers.

Woodberry Forest Wylie Mendicino OLB

OLB Wylie Mendicino. helped to hold St Christophers to 38 yards in the first half and just 16 yards on 18 carries. Mendicino finished with seven tackles, four sacks, a forced fumble, and four hurries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT