Episcopal at Collegiate
Flint Hill at Woodberry Forest
Bishop O'Connell at Archbishop Carroll
Brentsville at John Paul the Great
Fredericksburg Christian at Massanutten Military
Kenston Forest at Broadwater academy
Potomac at Sidwell Friends

This post was edited on 9/25 11:30 AM by wgarlick

Being a Virginia Prep football fan for many years and try to watch as many games as possible. For the past couple of years, I have caught a couple of Isle of Wight Academy games noticed player Josh Weihe make plays at literally every position on the field. I learned at the IWA game last week he sustained a season ending injury. I was impressed on how the IWA players stepped up their game despite the loss of one of the most versatile all purpose player I have had the privilege to watch play.

Best of luck to the IWA team this week against Fuqua.

Should be some good games out there this week:

Fuqua at Isle of Wight should be a good one in D4 and possibly a seedings battle for the D4 playoffs. I of W at home will be a tough one for Fuqua, but I see Fuqua squeaking out a tough win.

STAB at NSA on paper should be a good one between the 2nd & 3rd ranked teams in D2. Both teams will make playoffs and should almost for certain meet again down the road. NSA "says" they have some key players missing tonight, but not Coach Johnston might just be holding back from showing his cards because the odds are these two teams will meet again in Charlottesville in November and Bishop will host Trinity in the first round of playoffs. I think this game will be won by STAB and be more lopsided than you would expect.

St Chris and Benedictine should ne a good one as well. St Chris looked good last week vs Norfolk Academy, but Benedictine will be too much for the Saints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT