ADVERTISEMENT

Renovations at Meadowbrook

GoMBKMonarchs

VaPreps All Region
Feb 2, 2005
Meadowbrook is in the process of replacing all seating at Mack D. Moore stadium, both home and visitors side. Coach Taylor has focused well on upgrading the field over the past few years. In the past, Meadowbrook was little more than a cow pasture when it came to the field. Now it is a well manicured and cared for field. The focus has shifted to the seating itself. Everything was torn out and the new is in the process of being installed. It would appear capacity has been greatly increased. For those who recall, in 2004 MBK's semi-final game against Hampton was played at Thomas Dale because MBK did not have the seating capacity required to host a state playoff game. I don't know this for sure, but to look at the new seating going in, I don't think that will be a problem going forward.
This post was edited on 7/22 12:43 PM by GoMBKMonarchs

Nice to see a CCPS school not in Midlothian getting an upgrade. And I live in Midlothian.

Yes sir!

I've been out of state for the last week and haven't driven by to take a look. But, I suspect they are done. It was kind of funny, just when you thought they were done the home side, they extended it further. But, I'm pretty sure they are done, or just about done with it. It was 90% completed before I went away.

Re: Yes sir!

Sounds good. Hope they are complete. That will be one less thing to have to worry about as practice starts and the run up to the first game looms. Congratulations on getting these improvements. We will get to see them first hand this year, and look forward to our visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT