ADVERTISEMENT

Scores?

Aug 21, 2014
Looking for NSA score. Norfolk Christian playing football again? How long will it take before they have five UVA players in their line up, only to crash and burn three years later?

Also ASCS-IOW score?

ASCS beat IWA 38-19. Neither of those teams are close to as good as they were last season.
IWA will rebound. Looks like the have some inexperience getting their first looks.

Good to hear in two accounts. Home grown leads to stability which benefits VISAA football. And good to hear NSA is not the team that scored 150+ points against North Cross the past two years. The play again in September.

Reactions: mtnclmbr
Mtnclmbr hearing Norfolk Christian added a few players since their PCS scrimmage. Not trying to sound sarcastic but are they homegrown too???

Crackaz I am not as connected as I once was. I would be dismayed if they brought in some "hired guns." I generally have no issue with transfers *IF* their motive for transferring is the school (not a team). If that is in fact the case then you can definitely throw out the term "homegrown." My understanding was that this was largely the group of kids that stayed the course through JV/JJV ranks after the North Cross forfeit debacle.

Ok. Makes sense. I had heard they had a competitive scrimmage with Portsmouth Christian with that by the time they played NSA there were some new bodies...... Wasn't sure if there was a change in philosophy since their athletic director left. He seemed like he dropped the hammer.

It's definitely possible, there has been a bit of a staff/culture shift over the last year or so throughout the school system (not just athletics).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT