ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Nugget St. Stephen's & St. Agnes Speedster Headed to the MAC

matthew328826

Publisher of VirginiaPreps.com (Rivals Network)
Staff
Jul 20, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
matthewhatfield.com
brnm4fsoslhzzh1b3xmv

St. Stephen's & St. Agnes Class of 2022 point guard Devin Ceaser has decided to play his College Hoops in Upstate New York. Ceaser has given a pledge to the Buffalo Bulls of the Mid-American Conference.

The 6-foot-1 athlete chose Buffalo over a Top 6 that also included Fordham, South Florida, Stephen F. Austin, UNC Greensboro and Virginia Tech.

Ceaser has impressed throughout the off-season with his lightning fast speed and the type of exciting above-the-rim athleticism that'll have fans on their feet. In fact, Ceaser had one of the more impressive dunks during the Nike EYBL Peach Jam while playing for the famed Team Takeover travel program.

His ability to handle the ball in traffic and strike from the outside added to why he was coveted by so many schools. At Buffalo, he will certainly have an opportunity to show some of his dynamic skills in transition with the Bulls.

Once a 2021 prospect, Ceaser spent his first three years playing for St. Mary's Ryken in Maryland before transferring to the Saints at St. Stephen's & St. Agnes to reclassify as a 2022 recruit,.

“If I had stayed a 2021, I would have never gotten this opportunity,” Ceaser told the Washington Post said. “It feels great because I know how much work I put in and now the work is paying off.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News