ADVERTISEMENT

#TeamFuel 7on7

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
Little to zero reporting on this last weekend's 7on7 tournament in VA Beach! It's strange how really nothing came out of this compared to the Peanut City Shootout of years past.

Can someone provide the roster from this team & the other local teams & how they performed?

Little to zero reporting on this last weekend's 7on7 tournament in VA Beach! It's strange how really nothing came out of this compared to the Peanut City Shootout of years past.

Can someone provide the roster from this team & the other local teams & how they performed?
You must not be paying close enough attention there Champ.

Did a full report that ran across the Rivals national page - which included info on some of the Team Fuel players - below...

Full Rivals Report on Next Level Greats 7v7 Here

That was a really good article. Can you tell I am jonesing for football?

What's coming up? I liked the Peanut City Shootout because the teams were built from the High School rosters. The regional All Star tournaments aren't as fan friendly.

That was a really good article. Can you tell I am jonesing for football?

What's coming up? I liked the Peanut City Shootout because the teams were built from the High School rosters. The regional All Star tournaments aren't as fan friendly.
Appreciate it. And I get what you mean on the difference between the Peanut City Shootout with teams from their High Schools as opposed to the 7 on 7 travel circuit that almost has an AAU basketball type of feel to it... that can be good from an exposure standpoint, but some minuses as well with some different characters involved.

Lake Taylor has a 7 on 7 Tourney coming up on May 21st I believe it is... Norview also is doing one I've heard. Don't know that date off top of my head. There will also be weekly Passing Leagues at Kellam and Lake Taylor on Wednesday and Thursday nights respectively coming up later this month.

Appreciate it. And I get what you mean on the difference between the Peanut City Shootout with teams from their High Schools as opposed to the 7 on 7 travel circuit that almost has an AAU basketball type of feel to it... that can be good from an exposure standpoint, but some minuses as well with some different characters involved.

Lake Taylor has a 7 on 7 Tourney coming up on May 21st I believe it is... Norview also is doing one I've heard. Don't know that date off top of my head. There will also be weekly Passing Leagues at Kellam and Lake Taylor on Wednesday and Thursday nights respectively coming up later this month.

Lake Taylor has a Powerade Qualifier 7 on 7 June 25, HU has one July 23 and Norview Big Man Challenge is June 11 from 8 to 4. York Battlefied Shoot out is May 28th. York will also host a passing league on the 19th of May for various schools. Bethel, Denbigh, Tabb, Poquoson, Grafton etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT