ADVERTISEMENT

Tks, Pizzzzza & OC, Hey Wikki....?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Wikki, did you go to Magna VIsta tonight?
thanks also to you, Great State, for tonight and all season long.
This post was edited on 11/28 10:11 PM by DinwiddieProud

No thanks needed for me, all the thanks goes to Pizzzza tonight I just reposted the finals at the top so people didn't have to click on the post for the final...

I love following Pizzzzza's post during basketball season. Next best thing to being there.

Sorry Piz had computer problems tonight. He led me to believe last year that he had a room full of computers, monitors, etc. I don't know how he does what he does, but I know we all appreciate it.

This post was edited on 11/28 10:17 PM by DinwiddieProud

No I just get updates on my phone from WSET. I am going to the JF game tomorrow. Hey Dinwiddie, The Lady Amherst Boosters get to host the State game again. Already planning on making the Chicken Taco Soup. It is always a hit

Yeah, I figured you might be at home, nice and warm. "White Hat" said he worked that game tonight. First time in 32 years he has missed Tech-UVA.

I would love to see the JF game. As you and I agree, Coach Christmas has got something special going out there.

Mike said he should be able to make it to the Salem game tomorrow. Good for him.

Since we are out of it, I won't have a hospitality pass this year. I might need you to sneak me up there. I'll try begging permission from someone, but they are pretty tight with those passes. Maybe you can lean out over the balcony and just pour it down to my mouth. Most would say my mouth is big enough for that.

Hey DinwiddieProud,

Thanks for the kind words.

Actually, I DO have a room full of computers and monitors.

My problem tonight was the internet - keep coming and going the entire evening - had to keep rebooting my browser, which caused me to lose my place on the thread - that's why I kept replying, instead of changing the thread title.

I don't take it personal - I understand where everyone is coming from, but tonight was difficult to keep up with the updates with my internet, so I hope everyone understands why I did the updates the way I did them.

It was especially hard trying to watch the Stone Bridge - Massaponax game online - kept buffering all night.

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon's games!

And then on to basketball season...

I feel your pain. I have Verizon DSL. I think that stands for Definite Signal Lost!

Thanks again for your hard work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT