ADVERTISEMENT

Top Seeds Losing Early

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
Of the 2 seeds that lost I would pick South Lakes as the most disappointing. They had a very successful season that would have meant more with a deep run in the playoffs. Even with the 1 seed that lost I feel bad for the Seahawks. Do you have a team that you expected to perform better? I saw that many people picked Glen Allen over the Tigers, which I didn’t understand, so maybe you can shed some light on what you were expecting out of them.

Last night, was a pleasure to watch the better version of the Tiger's Defense. As I mentioned in others posts, this ISN'T the same team that lost badly to NR & (IMHO) Phoebus. That team may not have beaten GA & would likely had been blown out vs the Springers..

On Friday, I can only hope Smith can improve some more to give them a chance vs HSHS.. NOT calling an upset but I am hoping for a close game.

Reactions: Kenneth Harris
Picking against OS in the first round usually isn't a wise thing (underdog or not). I think their record threw people for a loop. That rugged SED schedule is no joke!
I didn't expect Western Branch to give T. Dale such trouble as they did. And Deep Creek nearly pulled off one of the biggest upsets the in the 757 history vs Green Run. If Indian River can get past Kempsville, the Game vs GR might be one of the best games in 757 area playoffs. Warrick vs KF will also be a great game.

I didn't expect Western Branch to give T. Dale such trouble as they did. And Deep Creek nearly pulled off one of the biggest upsets the in the 757 history vs Green Run. If Indian River can get past Kempsville, the Game vs GR might be one of the best games in 757 area playoffs. Warrick vs KF will also be a great game.
Isn't KF stud RB hurt? Ford not playing makes a HUGE difference!

If Ford is out, it gives KF little chance vs Warrick. He was the difference vs Smith.

Yea. What is going on with the Stallions?

West Potomac had a chance win against South County in the closing seconds with 4th and Goal from inside the 5 yard line... they didn't make and lost 22-18 to the Stallions.

Reactions: Kenneth Harris
It was 31 to 14 when Branch added a score with just over a minute left. Besides the opening kickoff TD, Branch didn't do much. A couple of throw ups was all they had. IMO, Dale was a little cute in the first half offensively. They rolled their sleeves up after the half and flexed their muscles. Ran the ball down Branchs throat. Branch had under 200 total yds too

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT