ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Radford

JoelzDad

VaPreps All District
Feb 14, 2002
gotta give credit to the Radford boys who gutted it out after their big man went out. I hope he's ok. What a talented team. Great three point and free throw shooting
Red Devils hung tough and will IM Sure, be a force for several years to come. A very young team with a championship JV team chomping at the bit.
Great game and see you all next year. Proud of our Red Devils

Reactions: toughy299
Great Defense on both teams. Good job to the Red Devils overcoming a lot of odds to get to the title game. Way to dig deep Bobcats and give it your all. You have made Radford proud again.

Met quite a few of the Lancaster folks in Richmond this weekend. Talked to their radio PBP guy for a solid 30 minutes. Absolutely tremendous folks. And were honored to have their support for the lady Wolfpack of Ridgeview.

Met quite a few of the Lancaster folks in Richmond this weekend. Talked to their radio PBP guy for a solid 30 minutes. Absolutely tremendous folks. And were honored to have their support for the lady Wolfpack of Ridgeview.
Lancaster has a great team and with a lot returning, they should be back in Richmond next year. I two talked with a lot of the Lancaster fans who were great folks. They said Radford had the best defense they'd seen this year. They two have a great defense as well IMO. I think Martinsville had the best Defense Id seen, then Lancaster. I didn't get a chance to see Altavista this year, but I'm sure it was good as always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT