ADVERTISEMENT

We are 20 days away from The Springers Season Opener!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
We are 20 days away from The Springers Season Opener in the @BrowardsEliteFB showcase against @MiramarFootball !!
Tickets are on sale now!! https://gofan.co/event/1033421?schoolId=FL87562…
For everybody whose going down to Florida, get your tickets now. It’s going to be an exciting start to the season
F2xZrSIXsAEM8F4

@TheCribSouthFLA @larryblustein @CoachAJScott @Believe_UrEyes starting the year off right

MiramarHigh Football
@MiramarFootball
·
Aug 17

Congratulations to our Football Patriots Defeating Edison 21-0
@CoachAJScott

@msformoso

@MiramarAlumni
The game was actually considered a scrimmage because both teams added another game later in the season. It didn’t count on their win/loss record. I watched some of the game and Edison reminded me of LC Bird(good athletes but no real talent)from last season. Miramar reminded me of last year’s Manchester team HSHS faced in game 2(Good QB with good speed athletes). HSHS better tackle better than Edison did!! Gonna be a fun game to watch next week.

Hey @HooSprings

I hadn't forgotten about the game tonight - unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it - I came down with a pretty nasty ear infection about a week ago and its yet to clear up.

I'm assuming you're still heading to the game.

I'm going to try and catch it on the tube here tonight.

Good luck to the Springers - represent Virginia!

Hey @HooSprings

I hadn't forgotten about the game tonight - unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it - I came down with a pretty nasty ear infection about a week ago and its yet to clear up.

I'm assuming you're still heading to the game.

I'm going to try and catch it on the tube here tonight.

Good luck to the Springers - represent Virginia!
Here's the link to watch the game. It's on FloSports. Gotta pay the subscription... https://www.flofootball.com/

Reactions: SV-Viking4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT