ADVERTISEMENT

What’s is going on with the The lady devils of Lancaster????

REDDEVILS00

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 10, 2017
Lancaster has now lost 3 out of there last 4 games is it a melt down or are they getting everyone best shot the Red Devils are ranked #5 in state and #2 in Region A if they drop it shouldn’t be by much the lost to colonial beach by 4 that has been class of the district last couple of years but having a down year this season .......#8 ranked Rappahannock (warsaw) beat them by one @Rapp. And there really good 13-3 I believe and top 5 in region A last night lost to Mathews 29-42

Their rise to 13-0 was built primarily on a very weak nondistrict slate (1 win Northampton, winless Charles City and 2 win K&Q whose 2 wins have been vs. Charles City) and the fact that Region A girls basketball is pretty retched with the exception of Surry.

Their rise to 13-0 was built primarily on a very weak nondistrict slate (1 win Northampton, winless Charles City and 2 win K&Q whose 2 wins have been vs. Charles City) and the fact that Region A girls basketball is pretty retched with the exception of Surry.
Parry mccluer vs surry March 9 2:00 bottom line

Last edited:
I was going to say you guys haven’t played a lot of really good teams to get to that record. I think we (rapp) benefited a lot playing two 5a teams and a 6a team this year. We’ve been quietly doing our thing and three loses were due to our own mistakes and suspect officiating. We are 14-4 and have two games left. You guys will have your handful this week against wnl, Essex and the beach. Don’t sleep on wnl I’ve coached a lot of them for aau they are young but have what it takes

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
I was going to say you guys haven’t played a lot of really good teams to get to that record. I think we (rapp) benefited a lot playing two 5a teams and a 6a team this year. We’ve been quietly doing our thing and three loses were due to our own mistakes and suspect officiating. We are 14-4 and have two games left. You guys will have your handful this week against wnl, Essex and the beach. Don’t sleep on wnl I’ve coached a lot of them for aau they are young but have what it takes
It’s going to be a battle this last week of reg season no telling who’s going to come out on top

Reactions: Red_phx82
Pm would beat Surry by 25
Lol you crazy I know pm return all but one person and surry lost 5 seniors but come on now 20 + they lost by 3 last year witch that game could have went either way pm is very very good but surry going battle them again this year

I’m Really looking to far ahead I can’t look over a lot of great team In A,B,C,D region any thing is possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT