#26 Woodbridge (9-1)
PF 349
PA 111
Strength of Schedule: 61.10

#39 Hylton (7-3)
PF 428
PA 188
Strength of Schedule: 68.70

Hylton lost to Woodbridge 23-20 on October 27, in the 9th game of the season.

Hylton and Woodbridge had seven common opponents during the regular season. Of particular interest is the common opponent in Freedom-PW in which both Hylton and Woodbridge lost to during the regular season. However, Hylton beat Freedom-PW 45-28 in the playoff game last week.

C.D. Hylton

Date Opponent Score
8-25 @ Robinson (W) 35 - 14
9-8 Osbourn (W) 41 - 0
9-15 Colonial Forge (L) 37 - 34
9-22 @ Gar-Field (W) 58 - 0
9-29 Freedom-PW (L) 48 - 42
10-6 @ Colgan (W) 64 - 35
10-13 Potomac (Va.) (W) 57 - 3
10-20 @ Battlefield (W) 28 - 10
10-27 @ Woodbridge (L) 23 - 20
11-3 Forest Park (W) 49 - 18
Playoffs
11-10 @ Hayfield (W) 47 - 13
11-17 @ Freedom-PW (W) 45 - 28
11-25 @ Woodbridge 2:00 pm

Woodbridge

Date Opponent Score
9-1 Osbourn (W) 36 - 12
9-8 Osbourn Park (W) 42 - 0
9-15 @ Battlefield (W) 24 - 7
9-22 Forest Park (W) 34 - 15
9-28 Stonewall Jackson (W) 48 - 6
10-6 @ Potomac (Va.) (W) 48 - 0
10-13 @ Freedom-PW (L) 41 - 14
10-20 @ Colgan (W) 45 - 10
10-27 Hylton (W) 23 - 20
11-3 @ Gar-Field (W) 35 – 0
Playoffs
11-10 Mount Vernon (W) 27 - 0
11-17 Lake Braddock (W) 20 - 2
11-25 Hylton 2:00 pm

I'd give Hylton the edge simply due to how they played Colonial Forge. Clean up some special team plays and that game could have gone the other way! Beating Freedom last week only adds to their momentum and probability for me.

It would be really interesting to see Hylton represent 6A North in their 1st year after moving from 6A South!!!!!

6A North can take Colonial Forge too. It doesn't seem right that they've had to travel down to the Beach every year to play in their playoff games. (They not have to this year though).6

Also how they played Freedom Woodbridge tough the first time and beat them the second.

I'd give Hylton the edge simply due to how they played Colonial Forge. Clean up some special team plays and that game could have gone the other way! Beating Freedom last week only adds to their momentum and probability for me.

It would be really interesting to see Hylton represent 6A North in their 1st year after moving from 6A South!!!!!

6A North can take Colonial Forge too. It doesn't seem right that they've had to travel down to the Beach every year to play in their playoff games. (They not have to this year though).6
O no Colonial Forge wants Oscar Smith to come up to stafford next week. They have some unfinished business with them.

O no Colonial Forge wants Oscar Smith to come up to stafford next week. They have some unfinished business with them.

Wait a minute OC... They better worry about Manchester!

Reactions: OCBoy
Wait a minute OC... They better worry about Manchester!
I agree with that and Coach Brown has his focus on them. Colonial Forge has been knocked out almost every year by OS so it’s something that’s expected.

Reactions: mbonape1
I agree with that and Coach Brown has his focus on them. Colonial Forge has been knocked out almost every year by OS so it’s something that’s expected.

That is if OS can get by Landstown! I don't know what is going to happen in that one but I am leaning towards Landstown.

Hylton @ Woodbridge - Game could go either way. I thought it was pretty even up the first time around, should be another competitive, physical game and I like seeing these two teams battle it out for the region. :cool:

Uuuuhhmmmmm, 38-0 Tigers are feeding. 108 yard interception TD return by Kelly.

See y'all in Fredericksburg next week!

Uuuuhhmmmmm, 38-0 Tigers are feeding. 108 yard interception TD return by Kelly.

See y'all in Fredericksburg next week!

@757FridayNiteZ which football team are you guys??

The one that almost beats Vero Beach and slaughters Landstown or the team that scrambles with Cox and loses to Fork?

Which one is real??

Nice win by the way!

To be honest cox and Kings Fork were way better than both Ocean Lakes and Landstown. The beach district wasnt as strong as the south eastern district and it shows.

I just think Smith is embracing a new role as underdogs. They definitely seem more focused and determined. That loss may have helped them in that way. Remember Westfield has had a 2 loss season recently to win their State Titles. I think most teams would rather lose during the regular season instead of the last game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT