ADVERTISEMENT

100 DAYS TILL FIRST PRACTICE STARTS

Oct 3, 2023
denzel washington football GIF

Please keep posts serious. Also, I don't think you can start practice legally that early.

Please keep posts serious. Also, I don't think you can start practice legally that early.
im
I'm fairly certain u can start practice 30 days before your first game.... do the math.... and lighten up banjo string.... that's why very few people post on preps anymore..... u have run off the best posters because u r to vanilla.....don't upset the apple cart.... get some stones and make this a fun site again.... I gotta tell u my 8 year old grandkids are more knowledgeable then some of u dummies

I was at LB watching my niece play soccer.

Yall get the start date for Football figured out??????

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think you can have more than 20 practices before 1st game. If you read the fine print on the above sports calendar you will see that.

If you are opening on August 30th, count backwards from that date leaving out Sundays and any Saturdays you wish not to practice. I’m pretty sure scrimmages count as practice days.

Practice can officially start any time after July 26th. There is a window for first playing date as some schools may choose or find it necessary to move their opener up a day or two or even back to Saturday the 31st.

Need to take a calendar and count backwards from the first actual playing date. Benefit game is not considered a game. In reality, the VHSL considers it a scrimmage. If you play on the 30th and you do plan to practice on a couple of Saturdays, I don’t think you can start on the 1st. Every coach and every program may be a little different depending philosophy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT