ADVERTISEMENT

11:48 left in 3rd qtr. Graham 42 Galax 0

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
Clock Running Now and Graham appears to be bringing in the JV/backups for the 2nd half remainder.

Last edited:
45-0 Graham with 3 minutes left in 3rd qtr and continuously running clock. Score was 35-0 at halftime.

Graham with the ball again at the Galax 25 yard line up 52-0 with 2 minutes left and takes a knee.
Final Score in Bluefield.
Graham 52, Galax 0

Reactions: 19GHS87
Big Test next week for Graham with GW coming to town.

GW physically whipped us on the line of scrimmage. They are athletic and we knew that coming in, but I thought we would have our way with them up front and we didn't. Best GW team I've seen in many years.

I don't think Graham will have any trouble with GW, they beat a struggling Radford team and got handled by Altavista. GW is probably the best team in class 1 west as of now but I don't think they have anything for Graham.

Reactions: 19GHS87
I don't think Graham will have any trouble with GW, they beat a struggling Radford team and got handled by Altavista. GW is probably the best team in class 1 west as of now but I don't think they have anything for Graham.
Agree. Graham is too much on the line of scrimmage and athletically. Could actually get out of hand for George Wythe if not careful.

Reactions: MT FAN 91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT