ADVERTISEMENT

1A West unofficial pairings

I think it will come down to 3 teams, Galax, JIB, and Radford. One will beat the other 2 to win the west.
That still doesn't change the fact that PM would've run over the competition that hurley played and like I said if they make it past PM then its season over against Galax. I'm more than happy to be one of the nuts that's really gets you on here please get mad because I speak what I think I find it more than hilarious. And since we are going stats and since you left out the teams that PM played worth talking about they played Buffalo Gap 8-2 Auburn 6-4 and James River 8-2 2A. And now back to hurley Holston 0-10 castlewood 4-6 Eastside 2-8 Grundy 4-6 Honaker 7-3 TS 5-5 and TV 6-4 I'm not counting the out of state teams but you see I added the only 2 teams with winning records. So the teams that PM played that have winning records are much better than all of hurleys schedule except for Honaker. If memory serves I think Honaker won that game 49-22 you play 1 good team all season and they embarrassed you. My argument is valid it does hold water and like I said this is my opinion if you get mad over it oh well :)

Which I don't see happening.

Personally Essex beats Riverheads in Salem in a high scoring shootout.

But what do I know! Hoping RHS loses in first game :cool:

I don't expect an all West championship either. I feel certain Essex will be in it (again), but they will at least play one of those three from the West in the semi-finals(if Riverheads beats one of them). They will have to go through two of them if Riverheads should lose.

That still doesn't change the fact that PM would've run over the competition that hurley played and like I said if they make it past PM then its season over against Galax. I'm more than happy to be one of the nuts that's really gets you on here please get mad because I speak what I think I find it more than hilarious. And since we are going stats and since you left out the teams that PM played worth talking about they played Buffalo Gap 8-2 Auburn 6-4 and James River 8-2 2A. And now back to hurley Holston 0-10 castlewood 4-6 Eastside 2-8 Grundy 4-6 Honaker 7-3 TS 5-5 and TV 6-4 I'm not counting the out of state teams but you see I added the only 2 teams with winning records. So the teams that PM played that have winning records are much better than all of hurleys schedule except for Honaker. If memory serves I think Honaker won that game 49-22 you play 1 good team all season and they embarrassed you. My argument is valid it does hold water and like I said this is my opinion if you get mad over it oh well :)

Hurley would have beaten Bath.

Hurley would have beaten Bath.
Yes I do agree and PM should've beat them but if we go by who should do what because of who they are playing GW was up 21 on RR so we should've ran away with it but we didn't. Galax beat them 45-27 we beat Galax so by that we should've beat them the same way. What a team could or would do on paper is generally much different than what actually happens.

This really isn't to down hurley they have to be good to be 8-2 against the teams they have played but my opinion is they cant play with the big boys. Even VHSL has them at 20th and they are 8-2 if they prove me wrong good on them but I don't see it happening i'll say it again if they beat PM Galax will run flat over them.

Honaker would have beaten PM. Castlewood would give them a game. Most of Hurley's opponents would beat Bath.
And I said they would go 9-1 or 10-0 Honaker would give the a very hard game and would be the only team they played that could beat them. And yes PM lost to bath they had 1 very bad slip up and if they play the way they have been then they will get beat as PM fans have said. But if they get it together they will win and play Galax.

Which I don't see happening.

Personally Essex beats Riverheads in Salem in a high scoring shootout.

But what do I know! Hoping RHS loses in first game :cool:
Hey Trevor , ok if i catch a ride with you down to Goochland . Riverheads has a week of R&R , so I am free . It will be fun to see a Red Team whip the green team once again ! 35 Zip sounds about right !

And I said they would go 9-1 or 10-0 Honaker would give the a very hard game and would be the only team they played that could beat them. And yes PM lost to bath they had 1 very bad slip up and if they play the way they have been then they will get beat as PM fans have said. But if they get it together they will win and play Galax.
Have you ever heard of Shelby Valley? the 6 ranked 2A school in Ky at 9-2 there 2 loses are to #1 1A Paintsville and #9 4A Franklin County. I didn't think so.

Yes I have but they are not a Virginia team now are they??? NO they are not so I'm not going to count them I'm counting the teams that will actually matter come playoff time. Like I said you have your opinion and I have mine they might beat PM and if so Galax will run over them in round 2. They have not see a team anything like Galax this year nothing hurley can not and will not compete with any of the big boys in 1A west.

Yes I have but they are not a Virginia team now are they??? NO they are not so I'm not going to count them I'm counting the teams that will actually matter come playoff time. Like I said you have your opinion and I have mine they might beat PM and if so Galax will run over them in round 2. They have not see a team anything like Galax this year nothing hurley can not and will not compete with any of the big boys in 1A west.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was having a discussion with an Elementary School Student.

Haha someone getting mad because another adult has an opinion different than his? It's fine little buddy we all have our own opinion mine is hurley will be sent home by Galax yours seems to be they are 1 of the top teams in 1A West so leave it at that. You know I'm not the one who said for PM to beat hurley they will need to bring refs with them that was you. So lets see how it all plays out I'm confident enough to say it now Galax will beat them badly very quickly I find it so funny that you get all upset over me saying they cant compete with the Big Boys. Call me an elementary student call me a troll call me whatever makes you feel good what you will be calling me is right after Galax walks over hurley.

Hey Trevor , ok if i catch a ride with you down to Goochland . Riverheads has a week of R&R , so I am free . It will be fun to see a Red Team whip the green team once again ! 35 Zip sounds about right !

Well buddy if I had room I'd say maybe lol but my little sports car will be packed full of green faithful!

N
Haha someone getting mad because another adult has an opinion different than his? It's fine little buddy we all have our own opinion mine is hurley will be sent home by Galax yours seems to be they are 1 of the top teams in 1A West so leave it at that. You know I'm not the one who said for PM to beat hurley they will need to bring refs with them that was you. So lets see how it all plays out I'm confident enough to say it now Galax will beat them badly very quickly I find it so funny that you get all upset over me saying they cant compete with the Big Boys. Call me an elementary student call me a troll call me whatever makes you feel good what you will be calling me is right after Galax walks over hurley.
Never have I said Hurley could beat Galax, I thought we were discussing Parry McClure and Hurley. Don't think anyone in 1A west can compete with Galax, Radford and JIB.

N

Never have I said Hurley could beat Galax, I thought we were discussing Parry McClure and Hurley. Don't think anyone in 1A west can compete with Galax, Radford and JIB.
I'm talking about Galax I said hurley might beat PM if PM shows up like they did against bath. And GW beat Galax btw so yes we can compete with them and will probably see Radford again in the 3rd round so we will find out if we can compete with them after a season of improving. Burton will not make it past Galax either I've said it all season Galax is the best team in 1A west with GW a close second.

Rebel born, Rebel bred, Be a Rebel when I'm dead. Hurley
This I really like you and I are a lot like in the sense you will never pick against your team and I respect that so much. And I wish Hurley the best of luck just like I do all the teams still playing but my opinion is they will not make it past Galax this is my opinion nothing more.

Love the pride. Can not wait to come to Hurley. Beautiful country and I heard y'all like hard nose football. Going to be a good game. Hey where do the visitor fans set.

Love the pride. Can not wait to come to Hurley. Beautiful country and I heard y'all like hard nose football. Going to be a good game. Hey where do the visitor fans set.
All the bleachers are on one side, usually the visitors go past the Hurley fans and sit on the other end. The famous Cliff is on the other side of the field.

All on the same side? Oh lord that would get intense up here with some of our rivalries

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT