ADVERTISEMENT

2015 VHSL Basketball Program

Why did VHSL stop printing a program to sell at games ? At least they did for football, I imagine they did same for BB.

I heard that it got too costly to put together and that sales will down at the sites were they sold them. I miss them though but what can you do. Just have to go to the website and print one out. At least they don't charge you to do that. One of these years that might change though.

Poor management in my opinion. Sell ads for them, and don't charge so much for program itself, they should be able to turn a profit or at least break even.

I totally agree with ya HR6 on this...for one to expect anyone to print out the entire program at home, is nonsense..it's at least 30 pages or more and if they lost money on the nice printed one they put out, maybe, they need to look at the cost of printing and what they charge..last yr, I tried printing it out at home and my printer ran out of ink lol..so, it's not free when u consider the cost of ink cartridge....I was hoping they had programs again this yr, after so many complaints about it last yr

For whatever the reason VHSL is poorly run.

I recall one year in football , no cam Corders were allowed in stadium. They said fans could purchase a tape of games. Only one problem, no one filmed game and produced tapes for sale. I contacted VHSL about this. They said they would get back with me " the first of next week". I have been waiting 8 years.

Any organization that cannot produce a program for a state tournament should not be running state tournaments. There are high school media classes in state better run than VHSL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT