ADVERTISEMENT

2016 NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic- Feb. 19-21

TIDEPRIDE01

VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2007
BEST COACHING CLINICS IN THE UNITED STATES- FEATURING THE #1 SPEAKERS IN THE NATION:

NICK SABAN- ALABAMA
BOB STOOPS- OKLAHOMA
JUSTIN FUENTE- NEW HFC- VIRGINIA TECH
BUD FOSTER- VIRGINIA TECH
CHAD MORRIS- SMU- FORMER CLEMSON OC
MANY MORE..........

I wanted to personally invite you to attend this amazing clinic! The clinic is scheduled for Feb.19-21,2016. There are a bunch of exciting things to look forward to for the 2016 NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic including:

·Great Clinic Location: The clinic will again be held at the Westin Hotel-Washington-Dulles. They have given a fantastic room rate of $75per a night for a single or double room. This is the lowest weekend rate of all the Coach of the Year Clinics! You may access their direct website atwww.westindulles.com, or through a link on nikecoyfootball.com, or call # (571)485-4320.Remember to ask for the special room rate of $75 for the NIKE Clinic, which lasts till Feb. 6th!

“Let’s Pack the Place”

· Great NIKE Speakers from the SEC, ACC, C-USA, and the BIG 12

·Featuring NEW Virginia Tech Head Football Coach Fuente and the Virginia Tech Football Staff..including Coach Bud Foster!

·The “Clinic of Champions” will have outstanding High School presentations by State Champions from the States of VA, MD, DE, DC, NC, and WV!

· The clinic will also have presentations from nationally- recognized High School Football Programs from across the United States!

·Lecture session exclusively for Youth Coaches with outstanding presenters on the agenda

·FREE Conference Room meeting space for Off-Season Staff Meetings- Meeting space is provided on a first come, first served basis! Please utilize this space and opportunity to your advantage to get ahead in the off-season.

FREECoaches Social sponsored by 1st Team Sports on Fri Night and BSN Sports on Saturday Night! F.C.A Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday Morning!

You can register ON-LINE by credit card at www.nikecoyfootball.com NOW. There are some great deals for individuals, staffs, and leagues if you sign-up prior to Jan. 15, 2016! You may contact me by e-mail at nikecoyclinicnovadc@gmail.com. Thank you and I hope to see you at the NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic in February!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT