ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Schedule Nugget

Actually it’s not bad at all. I love the Lynchburg drive from RVA but I will grant you that Gretna is about a 35 minute drive from Lynchburg which makes it about a 2 hour drive! That’s going to be a real good football game.

TJ is not use to traveling too far from Richmond for their games. It will be an adjustment. It is a beautiful trip but I think most of their games have been within a 30 minute bus ride....

Oh okay so they are perfect size for 2A, I thought it was this huge school with 800 kids dropping down lol

Actually it’s not bad at all. I love the Lynchburg drive from RVA but I will grant you that Gretna is about a 35 minute drive from Lynchburg which makes it about a 2 hour drive! That’s going to be a real good football game.

Two hour drives are a norm in the left half of the state.
Hell, Hurley is traveling to Eastern Montgomery today. That’s a 165 mile, 3 hour drive by car. It’s got to be closer to 3:30-4:00 by bus...

Richlands will make back-to-back road trips to Blacksburg (2 hours) and William Byrd (2.5 hours) here in a couple weeks. I guess when you’re accustomed to the travel week in and week out, it makes 2 hours seem just about normal lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT