ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Spring Jubilee

I know VHSL wants to limit how many days this takes (aka $$$), but putting semifinal baseball/softball games during school/work hours on a Friday is HORRIFIC for fans to attend and support these teams.

I know VHSL wants to limit how many days this takes (aka $$$), but putting semifinal baseball/softball games during school/work hours on a Friday is HORRIFIC for fans to attend and support these teams.
these fans are just as much into the sport as basketball fans are - so maybe not so horrific for most.

Oh, you’re saying basketball does it, so why not softball/baseball? Got it.

Why not at least put the games later under the lights?

These have been the start times for those games in Radford going back more than 15 years.

These have been the start times for those games in Radford going back more than 15 years.

Not disputing that. I only paid attention the last few years. I think they’re missing a bigger audience by making them Day games.

Class 1 & 2 Baseball and Softball semifinals and finals will be held Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14. Baseball will be held at Calfee park in Pulaski and Softball will be held at Radford University. Class 3, 4, 5, and 6 schedules will be released as soon as possible.

See the Class 1 & 2 Baseball and Softball schedule below:

Online tickets are available at: https://gofan.co/app/school/VHSL
62545738_10156569505994601_1840232184544231424_n.png

I am not sure if this happened by design or if it is just coincidence, but with this schedule, fans of those schools who have both boys and girls teams still competing can see both their games on Thursday and if their teams advance to the finals, they can see each of those as well. Good job on someone's part.

Since there is still at least "some" chance of rain on Thursday, my guess is that they have Saturday in mind as a back-up day if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT