ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Pick'em

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
It's that time again fellas with week 1 of the 2024 season just 17 days away. I'll run the Pick'em again this year if that's cool with everyone? And if so throw some GOTW options out for me for week 1.

Rural retreat vs Fort Chiswell should be a good week 1 game.... Appreciate u doing the contest

Is Altavista returning most of its players?
I'm not sure KW23, but they gave Essex is a decent battle. Of course, they also had the big win over Appo in refular season. I have heard they are supposed to be good again, but don't exactly what they return.

Reactions: KW23
I'm not sure KW23, but they gave Essex is a decent battle. Of course, they also had the big win over Appo in refular season. I have heard they are supposed to be good again, but don't exactly what they return.
This years Essex team is very Sr. & Jr. heavy. About 30 or so are juniors or seniors. I’m guessing we graduated 5 or 6 players with maybe half being serious starters.They overcame a lot last year from being a sophomore and junior heavy team, to changing their offense. With all that against them, they stilll made it to the big game. We’ll be getting our best RB back in Jr. Jaden Holmes. He suffered a season ending injury in the 1st rd. of the playoffs last year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT