ADVERTISEMENT

2B

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Unless Strasburg completely changes something, Central will probably roll into the championship based off of what happened in the regular season finale. Strasburg, outside of that stretch at the end of the third and start of the fourth against Buckingham, did not look good. That being said, on the other side of the bracket, Clarke and Draft has potential to be interesting. Calpreps has Draft 24-14. I think Central can and will beat Clarke in a rematch, but Draft is a whole other story.

I agree with you about strasburg. I'm a little biased and I think whoever wins the SD CC game will win the region. If CC was to beat Draft and I know it is difficult to beat a team twice in a season I think they still beat Central or Strasburg. Watching the games against each other I think CC is better every where other than QB if they had to play central but our secondary is nasty. It would be a really good game though. Have to get past Draft 1st which is going to be very difficult

I don't think any of these teams just walk through one another. 3 of the 4 have played each other already. SD is very good and I'm not saying they won't win the region but I don't think they win by 17 or more against CC or Central. Strasburg maybe but the other 2 teams I believe will give them a game.

It will be a tough game but I have CC winning 17-14. CCs offensive line is all seniors. They are looking forward to the challenge SD is going to present. CCs defense is only giving up 7 pts a game and 165 yds a game. If they can keep that up on friday night and get their running game going with Darlington and Broy both of which won Players of the year in the district, with Darlington being offensive and Broy winning defensive player, it could be a very good night for them. Looking forward to a good game, Nice the running back for SD is tough. Looking forward to seeing him play. Cant wait for friday

If the score that's all that's up for debate, and no mention of the outcome, then that speaks to Draft being a heavy favorite in my b

If the score that's all that's up for debate, and no mention of the outcome, then that speaks to Draft being a heavy favorite in my book.
No debate here they were the favorite going into the season, but you show up and play the game and see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT