ADVERTISEMENT

36th Annual NND & Tidewater Football Preview is out today...

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
G.C. Rose's big and always great Eastern Virginia High School Football preview was released today.

Stories, schedules and photos about King and Queen, Essex, Washington and Lee, Rappahannock, Northumberland, Lancaster, Colonial Beach, King William, West Point, Middlesex, Mathews, and Charles City High School programs.

Rose provides analysis on last season's results, discusses various positions, players and coaches, probable offense and defensive schemes, possible outlooks on season and so on.

Excellent high school preview as always. It is not online. Too much work to give away for free :).

Got mine as soon as they put em on the rack. Great preview as always. For so many schools in this area it's the only newspaper coverage they get as the bigger papers don't really cover us out here.

Reactions: kwcav4eva
WP02- The Rappahannock Times newspaper can be purchased at almost all gas stations/convenience stores, grocery stores, etc. in Essex County, Richmond County, King and Queen county. Not sure exactly where else but have seen in Northumberland and King William counties I believe. Anyone else know how far the Rapp Times is distributed?

Chilwar25- nice message and prayer for all involved in High School football in your recent post.

Essex O and D line - Taishan Holmes - (6-3, 385) will anchor line. Others competing for spots Gray (6-1, 293), Jones (6-2, 269), Harris (5-9, 242), Owen (6-0, 251) Clarke (5-9, 175). Depth comes from Ellis (6-1, 245), Wolfe (5-11, 260), Crabbe (5-11, 450), and Gariss (6-3, 246).

Of course, Essex graduated the largest football player in the nation (including pros) two years ago, Dondre Harris (7-0, 400).

I discussed the issue of big sizes a year or two ago with a local medical professional and they said that they were amazed at the size of many of the local kids - the Northern Neck/Middle Peninsula kids were often well above the state averages....

Reactions: kwcav4eva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT