Dec 5, 2004
My nominees:
Offensive player of the year De Angelo Ramsey
Defensive player of the year Pope Dinwiddie
Co Coaches of the year Fisher Louisa and Magenbauer Salem

Last edited:
Offensive POY: Ramsey (Salem)
Defensive POY: Smith (Louisa)
Coach of the year: Mark Fischer (Louisa)

OPY - Ramsey Salem
DPY - Smith - Louisa
POY - Hunter EV (This kid does it all)
COY - Fisher

Reactions: OCBoy
I think Fisher also, but Magenbauer took two loss team through the playoffs and won his third straight State Championship. That's why I had them co coaches of the year.

Reactions: Louisadad
I think Fisher also, but Magenbauer took two loss team through the playoffs and won his third straight State Championship. That's why I had them co coaches of the year.
Two loss season is not a big deal. 5 loss season like The coach from Blacksburg last year, yes. Hands down this year it should go to Fisher

Reactions: OCBoy and cb2018
OPY - Ramsey Salem
DPY - Smith - Louisa
POY - Hunter EV (This kid does it all)
COY - Fisher
Sorry I can’t agree with The COY being Fischer alone. I know he ran the Lions to the State Final going 14-0 into that game. But what Magenbauer did with Salem coming from two losses to win the State Championship was nothing short of amazing having watched them transform all year. Most every poster in here had them one and done in the playoffs and they adjusted and beat two really good teams to make it back.... maybe Co COY with Meganbauer

Reactions: Lineofscrimmage
Sorry I can’t agree with The COY being Fischer alone. I know he ran the Lions to the State Final going 14-0 into that game. But what Magenbauer did with Salem coming from two losses to win the State Championship was nothing short of amazing having watched them transform all year. Most every poster in here had them one and done in the playoffs and they adjusted and beat two really good teams to make it back.... maybe Co COY with Meganbauer
Didn’t know they did Co Coach is the year? If not, Fisher

Even though Salem beat us, Louisa still had the tougher path to the state game. Both coaches deserve it.

No problem with Fischer getting the nod but there's probably a really good argument to be made for this being the best or 2nd best coaching job in Salem history. Mags has gotten the nod plenty, though, and Fischer is deserving for a variety of reasons both on and off the field.

Reactions: southbottomU
Salem has won 3 straight so no need to say anymore but Louisa went on the road and beat Monacan and Dinwiddie and then beat a Lafayette team that was only giving up 7 points a game. Fischer is no doubt your coach of the year. Mags is one of the best coaches to ever coach in Virginia.
I would like Fischer to get it as well but doesn't it almost always go to the coach of the team that won it?

Reactions: wikki
Salem has won 3 straight so no need to say anymore but Louisa went on the road and beat Monacan and Dinwiddie and then beat a Lafayette team that was only giving up 7 points a game. Fischer is no doubt your coach of the year. Mags is one of the best coaches to ever coach in Virginia.
I agree

Reactions: Louisadad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT