5A Regional Championship Predictions

WP02alum

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 22, 2009
5A North
Stone Bridge @ Tuscarora

5A South

Indian River @ Highland Springs

Hilarious how people just sign right off of this site as soon as "their" team loses. C'mon, people!

What's the deal with Indian River?
Decent defense, 2 real good linebackers. Pretty good qb.
Probably a little better on defense than on offense. 11-2 record. I really don't know much more than that. It should be a good game on Saturday.
Highland Springs has a Big, fast and strong offense. Good, fast and strong defense. One of the best offenses in the state.
Indian River's defense is probably going to have their hands FULL with HS's many offensive weapons even though they have a top notch defense. Hermitage had one of the states top defenses.... HS put 42 points on them.
If this one winds up another shoot out. I think Indian River might be in trouble.

Reactions: WP02alum
Decent defense, 2 real good linebackers. Pretty good qb.
Probably a little better on defense than on offense. 11-2 record. I really don't know much more than that. It should be a good game on Saturday.
Highland Springs has a Big, fast and strong offense. Good, fast and strong defense. One of the best offenses in the state.
Indian River's defense is probably going to have their hands FULL with HS's many offensive weapons even though they have a top notch defense. Hermitage had one of the states top defenses.... HS put 42 points on them.
If this one winds up another shoot out. I think Indian River might be in trouble.

I agree HSHS will win but to be honestly IR should have beat Oscar smith if it wasn't for some amazing circumstances. Gonna b a tough one.

But ultimately the only team that can beat HSHS is HSPS. I worry about penalties with them.

They should pull it out though... I agree it could be a big win if all goes well but If they start beating themselves then its anybodies game.

Stone Bridge figures out Tucarora for their 2nd meeting, 54 - 41
I saw that on Gameday tonight. Stone Bridge has a real good offense.
They are a "little" familiar with each other. They met at UVA's Mike London summer camp and squared of in the Championship 7 on 7 game.

Indian River takes this one. We saw Highland Springs blow a huge lead last week. Indian River has a better offense than they are being given credit for.

anh5
you are o for 2 so far... Want to go for strike 3...

Let me guess SB just shoves the ball down HSHS defense... SB more disciplined... SB better coaching.. So what is it going to be this week...

Reactions: springer76
Indian River takes this one. We saw Highland Springs blow a huge lead last week. Indian River has a better offense than they are being given credit for.
Hey anh5, did you see the game today?did you see HS dominate IR today? Did you see the great IR defense shut down the Springers? Did you see that under rated IR offense run the Springers off the field. NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
What's your prediction for next week? Come on.... give me the giggles again!

I'm an SB fan from the north, so I'll be rooting for them. HS looks like a good quality team. Looking forward to a great game!

Reactions: springer76
Highland Springs will win..Northern Va ball is no comparison to how ball is played on richmond.

HSHS gotta do it this time. Stone Bridge is very good though. HSHS take this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT