ADVERTISEMENT

6th Annual Smith-Bradley Bowl: Appomattox vs. Heritage at City Stadium

Apr 12, 2021
The two winningest high school football coaches during the last ten years in the Lynchburg Metropolitan Area will square off tonight at City Stadium. Appomattox head coach Doug Smith is 95-21 with 5 VHSL Class 2 Championships in his 10th year with the Raiders. Heritage head coach Brad Bradley has lead the Pioneers to a 91-26 record with 1 Class 3 Title and 2 other trips to the finals. Bradley became head coach at Heritage in 2012 when Smith left the Pioneers to become the head man at Appomattox. Raiders quarterback Tre Lawing was injured on the first play of Appomattox's 37-20 win over Rustburg last Friday and likely will not play tonight against Heritage. The Raiders also will be missing over one-third of their roster to players out because of COVID-19 protocol so their 23-game winning streak is definitely in jeopardy. Meanwhile, the Pioneers need to regroup after suffering a 52-12 drubbing by Dinwiddie-their worst loss since dropping the 2012 state title game to Briar Woods 52-0. Both teams have several playmakers and are well coached so expect a great football tonight in the 6th Annual Smith-Bradley Bowl between Appomattox and Heritage.

Maybe a few too many lol
HUH???????
Good lord, just saw this. Sometimes this crap happens when I log in on my phone and read stuff, then put it in my pocket only to have my highly sensitive cell phone tap stuff in and somehow it gets posted. Sorry bout that!!! Good for a laugh though!! 🤣 :p:D:cool::)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT