ADVERTISEMENT

757 scrimmages

captains6

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 19, 2003
Any reports out of the 757 scrimmages? Indian River vs Tallwood / Maury vs Green Run / Hampton vs Ocean Lakes / Salem vs. Oscar Smith?

Everyone assumed Ocean Lakes was going to take their lumps after Coach left for Bishop Sullivan, right?

Everyone assumed Ocean Lakes was going to take their lumps after Coach left for Bishop Sullivan, right?

They still have talent but lost A TON of players. Beach is going to be wide open at the top this year. I really think that D5 is going to be tough in the 757. Lots of really good teams.

How successful will Catholic be playing their broader indy schedule with some powerhouses?

They still have talent but lost A TON of players. Beach is going to be wide open at the top this year. I really think that D5 is going to be tough in the 757. Lots of really good teams.

I agree with captains6. D5 is crazy. With the likes of Salem, Indian River, Hampton, Norview, Bethel, NR and an emerging Landstown team that may be the sleeper in the Beach. Then you have the other 5A South teams Douglas S. Freeman,Hermitage,
Lee-Davis, L.C. Bird, Highland Springs, Meadowbrook, Henrico and Varina.

Then you have the North with Wakefield, Briar Woods, StoneBridge, Tuscarora, Massaponax, North Stafford and Atlee.

Again D5 is loaded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT