ADVERTISEMENT

All-2A West First Team

He looked like a descent athlete, I would like to see a highlight from all the games combined. Now I want you to go back and watch my earlier post on Buster Henderson and watch his highlights and then compare it to what your son did on film. Dont talk to me about stats, but Buster had 850+ yards and like 55+ catches. I will give you exact when I get my hands on it.

Seth looks like he will be a good player to build upon. Why he dont take the QB position next year?

Reactions: Jdphil2
He looked like a descent athlete, I would like to see a highlight from all the games combined. Now I want you to go back and watch my earlier post on Buster Henderson and watch his highlights and then compare it to what your son did on film. Dont talk to me about stats, but Buster had 850+ yards and like 55+ catches. I will give you exact when I get my hands on it.

Seth looks like he will be a good player to build upon. Why he dont take the QB position next year?
Because I didn't try to knock his teeth out with a football for him to be qb or at least that's what he says. He did play qb for our 8th grade team had a compound break on his middle finger on his throwing arm first day of contact. Actually wanted to play qb his first JV year (he was an 8th grade holdback because of his age) but made him WR again and racked up 920 yds. and 10 TDs that year.

Only the top 2 teams from each conference can send their head coach. From your conference, that would be Richlands and Graham.

Only the top 2 teams from each conference can send their head coach. From your conference, that would be Richlands and Graham.
Where did you hear that rule? I've been a coach for 8 years and havr never heard that. I know that's not true of 3A or 4A. I wouldn't think that is the case for any classification.

The kid is just a Sophomore and will probably grow some more but he already has the size and weight next level Colleges are looking for at his position. That's a major plus that no amount of training can create. If he ran a 4.5 forty, Colleges would be talking to him already, regardless of stats.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
I think he was at 4.75 last June at a combine with digital timers. Does need more speed but does have an explosive burst which I think gets him some separation. That's one asset for him. And thanks.

Where did you hear that rule? I've been a coach for 8 years and havr never heard that. I know that's not true of 3A or 4A. I wouldn't think that is the case for any classification.

You are right. Any coach can go, but only the head coach or someone to represent that school from one of the top 2 teams can vote.

Reactions: VolNation85
Its true bro! I spoke with Coach Smith yesterday about it. He said the head coach of conference and runner up goes to meeting. He said he didnt get email, nor was he informed about the meeting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT