ADVERTISEMENT

Altavista @ Riverheads

From a topic earlier this year, I heard it through the grapevine that Mr XCross was either a large younger fellow or an older smaller fit guy. I pictured Roy D Mercer when I heard that one. Since he is talking about used to and all, and one of his rants a couple years ago about music and saying his grandkids, I would guess the older fit man. Hope this helps

From a topic earlier this year, I heard it through the grapevine that Mr XCross was either a large younger fellow or an older smaller fit guy. I pictured Roy D Mercer when I heard that one. Since he is talking about used to and all, and one of his rants a couple years ago about music and saying his grandkids, I would guess the older fit man. Hope this helps
xcross prob is at hardees now reading these posts and drinking the sr coffee, xcross has been on va preps for 18 years, so i say xcross is older

Reactions: obguthr
xcross prob is at hardees now reading these posts and drinking the sr coffee, xcross has been on va preps for 18 years, so i say xcross is older

True. Just someone actually had an encounter and those were 2 possibilities. So my guess is the smaller fit fellow

I hope these roads get better ! Hate to drive my tractor to Salem . Do they allow tractors on I 81 ?

I hope these roads get better ! Hate to drive my tractor to Salem . Do they allow tractors on I 81 ?

Nope, and while I know you are joking, I could see people being EXTREMELY angry with the speed of tractor going down road, even if your speed would probably be closer to correct speed in these conditions as opposed to people going to fast or not paying attention and causing wrecks

You're probably one of those a******* that wont pull your tractor off to the side of the road to let all the traffic that has got caught up behind you by.

Reactions: RedPride07
Couple of years ago it was the softball coach. I think there is a new coach now though.

I think he had a son that played, but maybe didn't play beyond JV. I also assume he had a daughter in the school. (maybe there is a softball tie-in there)

Once he talked about grand-kids but I think he was just making that up.

Couple of years ago it was the softball coach. I think there is a new coach now though.

I think he had a son that played, but maybe didn't play beyond JV. I also assume he had a daughter in the school. (maybe there is a softball tie-in there)

Once he talked about grand-kids but I think he was just making that up.

The plot thickens again lol

Reactions: Bama1985
There was a new softball coach last year.

I am pretty sure I frequently talk to him at the fence but he will not admit to being the famous Xcross. I flat asked my suspect and he refuted the claim although he had a rather sligh grin.

Either way, Xcross is a boisterous Gladiator supporter and makes no apologies for it on here. As bad as some have portrayed him to be, we have all witnessed worse if we are honest.

There was a new softball coach last year.

I am pretty sure I frequently talk to him at the fence but he will not admit to being the famous Xcross. I flat asked my suspect and he refuted the claim although he had a rather sligh grin.

Either way, Xcross is a boisterous Gladiator supporter and makes no apologies for it on here. As bad as some have portrayed him to be, we have all witnessed worse if we are honest.

50% of time you are right, but he also trolls your own team and talks bad about your coaches. Now we all know it is XCross being Xcross, but still

In reading years before joining then becoming a contributor, he speaks in hyperbole 75% of the time. I don’t for a minute think he has any ill take on the football coaching staff although I have seen him down play their abilities. You stated it perfectly, Xcross being Xcross.

In reading years before joining then becoming a contributor, he speaks in hyperbole 75% of the time. I don’t for a minute think he has any ill take on the football coaching staff although I have seen him down play their abilities. You stated it perfectly, Xcross being Xcross.

O I don't think he actually thinks it, but it doesnt show great

Being a little long in the tooth myself I honestly don't remember the name, but I had it narrowed down.
i have been trying to narrow it down for awhile, maybe if I offer a slice of pizza or 2 to go with the hot chocolate that I already offered, he will show up, he knows pops, but I don't think he even knows me xcross == mystery

I might kn
i have been trying to narrow it down for awhile, maybe if I offer a slice of pizza or 2 to go with the hot chocolate that I already offered, he will show up, he knows pops, but I don't think he even knows me I might know you Joey , better than you think . lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT