ADVERTISEMENT

Amelia Jr QB Will Green

Aug 19, 2013
Vs Goochland was 20-31 for 252 yards and Touchdown with another rushing touchdown. Has thrown for 1462 yards with 17 Touchdowns to go along with 180 rushing yards and four more touchdowns. Did throw 9 Int's, but has had a tremendous year. 102 completions in 153 attempts!! With all the hype surrounding other qb's, Will has certainly put himself in position to be in that conversation. 6'2- 170 lbs, only 16 years old. Big things coming.

He has had a great year when looking at the stats. What is the ratio of screen attempts/completions to all other attempts/completions? Lots of screen plays this year.

50/50 i would imagine. Has certainly stretched the field vertically a bunch, and a ton of huge 3rd down throws that were converted. Stats don't seem to matter when it comes to district/conference voting however. He will have a great off season, that i can assure.

Was there throughout the season. He started out strong, lost some confidence midway through season but turned it around and put up some good numbers down the stretch. With some good offseason work with the o-line, Green as well as D. Harris could definitely be a dual threat next year. Looking for big things to come.

Re: Amelia Jr QB Will Green / Goochland's Jr QB Reid Chenault

I thought QB Will Green had a very good game. He had command of his offense and made some good decision's. I am also very happy with Goochland's QB, Reid Chenault. Reid's numbers were 7/11, 175 yards, 4 touchdowns and 1 interception. Averaging 25 yards a pass is impressive. He is a difference maker for Goochland. Along with 250 yards rushing, Goochland has found a nice balance.......

Re: Amelia Jr QB Will Green / Goochland's Jr QB Reid Chenault

There's a nice short article about Chenault in scrimmageplay magazine (page 10).

This post was edited on 11/13 11:15 AM by chapel_hill615

Link

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT