ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not trying to stir the pot, but I thought he was a cheater last year? What changed your stance if I may ask? None the less, he’s an excellent coach.
I said he doesn't play around as far as the players with discipline goes. You are stirring the pot

I said he doesn't play around as far as the players with discipline goes. You are stirring the pot
I quoted that specific message, you’ve posted nothing but positive things since Christmas has arrived. I see that there won’t be a mature conversation so I’ll end it here. Was just wondering... Carry on.

I quoted that specific message, you’ve posted nothing but positive things since Christmas has arrived. I see that there won’t be a mature conversation so I’ll end it here. Was just wondering... Carry on.
I am trying to be very positive. I met the guy this year and everyone really likes him. Amherst has had some not so great years and it is time for a change with the coach, players and fans. No need to say otherwise. I think what I posted is very mature actually. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT