ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
What extra curricular activity did they have? What personal fouls did they have? Outside of the Blacksburg game
I have seen Brookville play for years. They always have an extra push or trash talking, I was at the game Friday. A HHS player was pushed out of bounds, about to hand the ball to the ref and gets drilled by a Brookville player. That was the big one and it wasn’t called, but if you look close enough, they to me always some extra shoveling or trash talking. I have no bone to pick, just giving my opinion. Not saying every play but I’ve noticed it more with them than any Seminole team within the last 10-15 years.

I have seen Brookville play for years. They always have an extra push or trash talking, I was at the game Friday. A HHS player was pushed out of bounds, about to hand the ball to the ref and gets drilled by a Brookville player. That was the big one and it wasn’t called, but if you look close enough, they to me always some extra shoveling or trash talking. I have no bone to pick, just giving my opinion. Not saying every play but I’ve noticed it more with them than any Seminole team within the last 10-15 years.

You don't know those kids and its pretty low to talk down about kids when you are not correct. While you're talking about the HHS game what about the Brookville QB getting driven 5 yards out of bounds into the Brookville bench players and managers? I'm not saying the kids are angels but neither are any group of high school kids. So I suggest you not bad mouth kids you know nothing about.

You don't know those kids and its pretty low to talk down about kids when you are not correct. While you're talking about the HHS game what about the Brookville QB getting driven 5 yards out of bounds into the Brookville bench players and managers? I'm not saying the kids are angels but neither are any group of high school kids. So I suggest you not bad mouth kids you know nothing about.
Never said I did know those kids. I didn't bad mouth one kid and and there was a flag thrown on the play you speak of. Actually both players momentum took them to the ground shouldn't have been a flag at all. My comments are more toward the leaders that let that go on. This board is ridiculous when it comes to disagreeing. I want to see all high athletes do well on and off the sport they play. Your comments are laughable but oh well!

Reactions: Renaissance man
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT