ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst vs. EC Glass who wins?

Who wins and why?

• Amherst

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • EC Glass

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
You can tune in to WLNI 105.9 online. Sounds good. Amherst just stopped EC Glass on the 20. Turnover on downs. Lancer ball.

The VHSL gets a cut. They did the same thing with officials uniforms and they didn't even last a season. They should be forced to refund people's money and the VHSL needs to sever ties with them. Let schools negotiate their own video rights.

Reactions: falcettik
Wait, they legitimately just went to the wrong stadium? lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

NFHS shows tommorrows Appo vs Radford game as Radford vs Away. Who the heck is away?

Gonna go out on a limb and say this one is done. Think some people confused what happened last week with what was gonna happen this week. Glass is playing very well.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Wait, they legitimately just went to the wrong stadium? lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
NFHS is a joke. I renewed my subscription back at the beginning of October and haven't been able to watch a game on there yet. After TWO straight weeks of the camera showing the Glass practice field I had to cancel. Lol pathetic

Reactions: catchtds
I think Christmas read the post and decided to do the exact opposite. Trap or die. I give em credit for trying to get #12 in the game and used more often.

Final EC Glass: Jerry Cashwell - Amherst: 14

Glass had a quick turnaround playing last week on Saturday and having a Thursday game. Only had practice Monday. Still got work to do, but proud of Big Blue tonight!

My question is do they have the camera system at City Stadium. I know its not at Salem Stadium.

NFHS is a joke. I renewed my subscription back at the beginning of October and haven't been able to watch a game on there yet. After TWO straight weeks of the camera showing the Glass practice field I had to cancel. Lol pathetic
I dont think they have a camera system at City Stadium

Congratulations to the Hilltoppers. You are the first team to reach the Class 4 Great Eight! Well done. Hang in there Lancers come back stronger in 2023.

Points is not a true determination of a team being better than another. Strength of schedule is not factored in or any other factors. But it is what it is to have a system in place for seeding only.
Strength of schedule is factored in. That's why you get bonus points for every win of a team that you beat. That's literally what the Power Rating system is. Dinwiddie ended the regular season with the highest Power Rating in Class 4 which means they were the best team in Class 4 regular season. Glass was second highest, KG was third highest, Loudon County and Varina tied for 4th, and so on and so on. That's why Glass finished higher than Louisa even though Glass had 1 loss and Louisa was undefeated. Because Glass played a tougher schedule than Louisa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT