ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson Forest vs. EC Glass

Who wins?

• Jefferson Forest

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • EC Glass

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I’d love to see Glass pull the upset, but just think this year they’ve been their own worst enemy in some of their bigger games. If I remember correctly, they had some turnovers and penalties the first game with Forrest that were huge. The past few games they’ve put up plenty of points, but their defense has struggled. I think JF grinds them down again, but think it will be a closer game. JF by 10 points or so.

Reactions: VolNation85
I’d love to see Glass pull the upset, but just think this year they’ve been their own worst enemy in some of their bigger games. If I remember correctly, they had some turnovers and penalties the first game with Forrest that were huge. The past few games they’ve put up plenty of points, but their defense has struggled. I think JF grinds them down again, but think it will be a closer game. JF by 10 points or so.
I don't disagree with your opinion but I don't know that it would be an upset if Glass won. I know JF is the higher seed but these two schools are somewhat rivals so anything is possible. But I would expect a closer game this time around with JF having the slight advantage because of their OL/DL play. This time of year the team that can run the ball the best and stop the run the best usually wins. JF has the advantage in those areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT