ADVERTISEMENT

Any Bull Run predictions?

1. Strasburg-Return a good nucleus of last years team. Have been really good on JV for several years now. Conrad is a gamechanger in himself. Plus you add Coates back to the mix. They will be a very good football team.

2. Clarke-Return a good core group from last yea. Carson Chinn, Sipe and that Lineman are the real deal. Line play will be the deciding factor on how good they are "but" they do a great job of reloading up front, they will be quick off the ball, be physical, and be tough.

3. Central-New Coach, losing 3 all-state kids. I think they will take a minor step back. Similar to Clarke their success depends on their line play as well. I see them climbing to 1 or 2 but not falling below 3.

4/5/6 are a toss-up. Madison County and Luray both return quite a bit from last years teams. Both had a decent JV season last year. Time will tell if they can shake things up with the top of the Bull Run. Page will be big and gritty. You never know what you're going to get when the Panthers come to town.

Game one Strasburg looked good after the weather delay. 369 yards on the ground. The new big boys up front looked good. As with all teams early on some mistakes to clean up. Their backfield you have Coates, Bosworth, Williams, Hough, Walker and a few others that can tote the rock. Up front on both sides Sophmore Gage Guitterez moved to center to anchor the line. Conrad, Bunch and Britton all are upper classemen now and all looked good last night. My big question for the Rams is how do you replace Shaw at MLB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT