ADVERTISEMENT

any idea of the playoff bracket

In the west the top 3 will be Woodgrove Salem Byrd in that order i think, then Dominion, Millbrook
after that i have no clue

In the east it's Dinwiddie 1st, then either EV, Chancellor or Lake Taylor, not sure which

In the west the top 3 will be Woodgrove Salem Byrd in that order i think, then Dominion, Millbrook

In the east it's Dinwiddie 1st, then either EV, Chancellor or Lake Taylor, not sure which
Your completely wrong!

1. Dinwiddie
2. EV
3. Chancellor
4. Louisa
5. Monacan
6. Powhatan
7. King George
8. Courtland

UNOFFICIAL and not sure it's right

Last edited:
Reactions: blackknight_pride
Fellas, think KG is 7 and Cougars are 8. Heard the boys at Courtland saying tonight no matter what happened they thought they were the 8 seed.

According to WDBJ 7 Roanoke, Top 3 is Woodgrove, Byrd, Salem in that order. Pulaski at 7-3 number crunching may be on the outside for the playoffs as well- same source.

My math has KG at 243 and Courtland at 240. I could be 110% wrong, but, this is what I see! KG is 7th, Courtland is 8th. Headed to bed!

Reactions: OCBoy
According to WDBJ 7 Roanoke, Top 3 is Woodgrove, Byrd, Salem in that order. Pulaski at 7-3 number crunching may be on the outside for the playoffs as well- same source.
They had Amherst 4th but people on here has Dominion as 4th

They had Amherst 4th but people on here has Dominion as 4th
They just had Amherst listed below Salem as the next local team to make the playoffs along with GW and EC Glass. They didn't say Amherst #4 just said Amh, GW, & EC were all in the playoffs .

Last edited:
Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT