ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on all State Teams

Re: Any word on all State Teams...yep!

YES...SEE BELOW:

Wilson Memorial's Rodney Cullen (Division 2) and Riverheads' Rodney Painter (Division 1) were named coaches of the year as they usually go to the coach of the champs.

ALL-GROUP A BASEBALL (VHSCA)

First team

Pitcher :Austin Hennan, Nandua, sr.; Jack Morris, William Monroe, jr.; Catcher : Keegan Woolford, William Monroe, soph.; First base : Cody Swisher, Riverheads, sr.; Second base ? Chase Reid, King William, jr.; Shortstop : Tyler Pierce, Chilhowie, jr.; Third base : Dylan Isom, Grayson County, sr.; Outfield : Cody Smith, Virginia High, sr.; Seth Cunningham, John Battle, jr.; Shane Milhorne, Holston, jr.; Designated hitter : Lucas Stevers, Giles, soph.; Utility : Forrest Haga, Chilhowie, sr.

Second teamPitcher : Dalton Dahley, Clintwood, jr.; Dillon Weaver, Amelia County, sr.; Catcher : Hunter Taylor, Nandua, jr.; First base : Drew Cox, Radford, sr.; Second base : Malik Miles, J.I. Burton, sr.; Shortstop : Tanner Dofflemeyer, Page County, sr.; Third base ? Dallas Turner, Appomattox County, sr.; Outfield ? Kinston Carson, Essex, soph.; Noah Zember, Nandua, sr.; Max Rodgers, Grayson County, jr.; Designated hitter : Heath Parrish, Goochland, soph.; Utility : Mikey Anerton, West Point, jr.

THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR is Haga..Many players from teams that didn't even reach Radford or Salem, but there are a lot of deserving guys in the state... Sorry I have misplaced the HM list.

This post was edited on 6/19 4:59 PM by DiamondDude

Thanks Diamond, all Dukes he is on Vacation so if you don't have answer and want to be a smart A-- then don't reply, if I had seen him before he left I would have already gotten info

A little sensitive there KW. I was giving you a contact point. It was just an FYI. Lighten Up!

Wilson Memorial and Glenvar players?

The two teams that played in the state championship did not have ANY players chosen All-State? That doesn't seem right. They had deserving players so I guess the process is to blame. Congrats to both programs for a great year. I'm sure all of the other selections would have traded their honor to have the chance to play in the state final.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT